Friday, July 22, 2016

HELLO AGAIN !!!!!

ahhhh where do i start, so after years of being absent , well not really mainly on my Youtube Page screamoing my head off I completely stopped blogging.  So after many failed relationships, ive finally shacked up with a really nice person.  Seems to be working but like relationships there are ups and downs.  Between me and him we have 5 boys and 3 dogs and 4 bathrooms, OYE VEY !!!!
Anywho our household is very blended and Im taking it day by day.  Well if your intrested in my screamo stuff its at the link below, fyi my hair is green these days.  Was kinda tired of the regular you know browns and reds, walked into sallys and said ehhhhh why not green.  Its been a good convo starter and i get alot of complements.  If your thinking about changing your hair to a diffrent color , i say just do it, we are only on this earth until god takes us home.  Havnt really been doing much of the art stuff but we have been doing a lot of projects around the house.  I will post a new blog about the under stairs kennel we just busted out in a weekend.  Drywall dust and paint everywhere.  Anywho for now toodles and before i forget there is more vids of new songs i did on the app SMULE, if your into karoke this APP is for you.  Find me under marvila_lockhart. Instagram me at marvie80!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCibzJeTJVOW2SOcptUhPLyg

No comments:

Post a Comment