Sunday, July 24, 2016

My fur babies !!!!!

 So below are my three dogs
Princess is a mini pin who was given to me by a coworker, she is the sweetest and well behaved dog.  Her name suites her well.
Plue a shih tzu  i found in my local marketplace on facebook, the lady was trying to rehome him.
Now according to there history he is not suppose to be the brightest dog, but Plue totally takes the cake when it comes to wittiness.  He super smart and loves to chew on everything.  When he smiles his back teeth show (see picture below)
Now theres my fiances lab HERSHEY, ughhhhhhhh this dog drives me nuts, he dislikes storms and fireworks, but when a jet roles by he just sits there, i just dont get it.
He loves attention and misbehaving.  He likes to climb counters and eat a whole loaf of bread if you let him.  Barks at squirrels in the trees for hours and drives the neighbors insane. He is deftly a handful.
Love these guys , what would a world be with out our fur companions! I just cant fathom it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment