Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pokemon GO family

So what the hell is Pokemon GO???? I replied to my 11 year old son who was going on and on, about how excited he was after coming back from his uncles house.

Where do i start, one day after work i decided to download the app and check out what all the fuss was about with my three sons.

Well normally i come home super exhausted and try to get a work out in if I dont feel like my eyeballs are glued shut .....

So i tell the boys lets go for a walk , they get super excited put on there shoes and off we go , looking for Pokemon, now im pretty savvy with electronics and apps, but i couldn't quite figure out how to catch the darn RATATA (rat looking thing that appeared on my screen)
my son so kindly shows me how to throw a darn pokeball at the thing to capture it.....now im excited.

After about 45 minutes of walking we caught about 6 pokemon total and a few pokestops ( this is a place where you can reload your pokeballs and get some other stuff im learning about still)

Well we walked about 2.5 miles and they were very satisfied with there Pokemon Go action.

Moral of the story, i got my workout in, we did family time, and my boys worked out without even thinking about it, MURICA !!!!!! Gotta love it ....

on the flip side just be aware of your surrounding would be my advise and dont travel into places that seem sketchy !!!!

Below was a trip we took as a family to UTSA campus looking for Pokestops and Pokemon, we walked for about an hour in the Texas sun, bought all in all we had fun running around looking for those darn creatures.









No comments:

Post a Comment